Wednesday 29 August 2018

adventures with resin #10

Here is the last batch of diagonal aluminium and blue pieces.

Today we were busy bees:

  • we experimented with pouring two colours of resin into the moulds at once. I’ve got some new colourings and we used purple and prussian blue

  • we tried out the meeples mould with the leftovers

  • and a rose mould

Until we got the jigsaw pieces moulds, we’d been pouringĀ  the leftovers into a fish-shaped ice-cube tray. We had to cut this out so won’t be making any more.

#686C2D       R104 G108 B45

make a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.