Thursday 30 August 2018

adventures with resin #11

Yesterday’s jigsaw piece in the morning sun shows that we didn’t mix the colouring in well enough in this batch,

but it was OK in the other batch.

Here’re the results from the new moulds: meeples

and the rose.

Today, the offspring tried pouring two colours at once into the square moulds

and a new tiny flowers mould.

Unfortunately, I put too much hardener in and the resin started to gel before we’d poured it all. 😒

#686C2D       R104 G108 B45

make a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.