Friday 24 April 2015

turquoise/teal colour-change socks

This time, I’ve started with a much narrower blank (40 stitches wide by 640 rows) to see how the colour change works like this. After I dyed the blank with turquoise, the air crackled and turned blue as I manoeuvred the very curly piece between two lengths of wood and clamped them. Then I painted on some black.


When I took the clamps and wood off and set the dye, it looked like this; I admit to being astonished that it worked so well!


Here’s the yarn wound and ready to go.

#477082       R71 G112 B130

make a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.